Medlibbers:

I need help verifying the full title and any authors after the first three
for an abstract in the following proceedings which Indiana University does
not own:

AUTHOR        Balint, Geza
              Gomor, Bela
              Hodinka, Laszlo
              European Congress of Rheumatology, 12th, 1991, Budapest,
                  Hungary
TITLE         Rheumatology, state of the art : proceedings of the XIIth
                   European Congress of Rheumatology, held on 30 June-6 July
                   1991 in Budapest, Hungary
PUBLISHER     Amsterdam ; New York : Excerpta Medica, 1992.
SERIES        International
congress series ; 984
NLM UI        9314544
ISBN          0-444-81212-1
LC CARD NO    93-115594

The abstract in question is by X. Chevalier, X.Z. Feng and N. Groult and
the title begins "Modulation of fibronectin biosynthesis...".  I do not
have a page number or abstract number.  I have already tried Biosis,
Embase, Science Citation Index and Index to Scientific and Technical
Proceedings with no luck.  Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
TIA.

Sue London                            e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Head of Reference                             [log in to unmask]
Ruth Lilly Medical Library            phone:  (317) 274-2281
Indiana University                            (317) 274-7185 Reference Desk
975 W. Walnut                         fax:    (317) 274-2088
Indianapolis, IN 46202