I`m new on the list..and on Internet...also, english is not my language,
so please ignore my possible grammar or spelling errors..and be patient!

For libraries so far from the US, it is difficult (and VERY expensive!)
to subscribe to medical journals.  If we want regularity and continuity
we must subscribe through an agency.

Would anyone share with me their experience with companies like Ebsco,
Faxon or Sweets?

Please respond to me personally.  Thanks in advance!

*  Lic. GLORIA CABO DE LLANO - Biblioteca Medica *
*  Escuela de Ciencias Biologicas  -  U. P. B.   *
*  A.A. 56006    -   Fax: 257-24-28              *
*  Medellin, Colombia (SA)                       *