Lisa,
I had this question last year and finally found phone # but can't
remember how.  I passed on the brochure they sent to the patron but made
a copy of it.  If the phone # was on it, it didn't get copied! (was legal
size)  But I can tell you it's in Albany, New York if that helps.

Barb Tharp

On Thu, 15 Feb 1996, Lisa McCormick wrote:

> A nurse has asked for a phone number or address to find out about the USNY
> Regents College external BSN degree program.
>
> Would appreciate some help.
>
> Thanks,
> Lisa
> The Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati

Barb Tharp                       Phone: (309) 792-4360
Illini Hospital                  Fax:   (309) 792-4362
855 Hospital Rd  Suite 102       E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Silvis, Illinois  61282