On Fri, 16 Feb 1996, Gary Klein (bear-at-heart) wrote:

>      Do these facility administrators ever realize the connection between
> shiny, waxy, slippery floors and PATIENT ACCIDENTS?

Forget patients (just kidding!); what about EMPLOYEE ACCIDENTS?  More
than once I have slipped on shiny floors, usually while wearing a new
pair of shoes that I haven't yet gotten to the cobbler's for rubber
heels.... why do they BUILD women's shoes that way?

Clumsily,
Val

Valerie Schultheiss                           <[log in to unmask]>
Planetree Health Library
Highline Community Hospital
16251 Sylvester Road SW                          Voice 206/244-4052
Burien, WA   98166-3052                          Fax   206/244-4674
"Joy is the most infallible sign of the presence of God."
                                              --Teilhard de Chardin