I realize that a lot of you are years ahead of us for networking
knowledge based information so please excuse my ignorance. Our county
physicians are wanting to network knowledge based info. Medline, catalog,
cd books, etc. Which would be the best approach right now? I see that
some of you are interested in dial up from Internet for Ovid and Silver
Platter. Does anyone have their catalog and the CD books networked. I am
looking for best software and hardware ideas.

I have avoiding asking because its like trying to get ahold of an
elephant but I have to start. I currently use Bibliomed for my CD Medline
and Ovid for Cinahl and Health. My CIO and physicians are looking to me
for answers. Would you like answer to me directly? Thank you!

Joanne Kennedy MSLS
Health Sciences Library
St. John's Regional Medical Center
1600 North Rose Avenue