According to the 1995 Index Nominum, a Swiss-published cross-reference of
drug names, Metrifonate is a veterinary drug known as Trichlorfan in the
U.S. The 1995 U.S.P. says that Trichlorfan must be labelled "for
veterinary use only."

 You may want to try "trichlorfan" in your searching.

Mignon Adams
Philadelphia College of Pharmacy and Science