I am in need of organizational policies relating to e-mail.  We will be
offering the access to the Internet through our hospital soon and need to set
up guidelines, policies dealing with how e-mail may be used and by whom.  (for
example: only for job related needs, all e-mail may be monitored by
organization, etc.)  I did an archival search of this listserv but was
unsuccessful in retrieving anything.  Perhaps someone could offer advice on
where to find this information or would be willing to share information.  TIA
for any and all help.  I have seen so many requests for help answered on medlib
that I thought of it as the next logical step in my search.  BTW, I did a lit
search in Med and Health files but did not find anything helpful.  Agian,
Thanks!
Cindy Robertson
Health Sciences Libarary, The Medical Center, Beaver PA 15009
Voice (412) 773-1940  FAX (412) 728-7429)  e-mail  [log in to unmask]