Hello and Happy Mardi Gras!!  (Today is actually Lundi Gras.)

I cannot remember the name or address of the person who asked the
original copier question, but would greatly appreciate it if that person
would contact me so that I can get a summary of their results.

If anyone else feels so inclined to comment, we are currently totally
dissatisfied with our Xerox machines (and sales rep) and would like to
know what you all are using out there, and more importantly, if those
machines are satisfactory/unsatisfactory.  We are specifically interested
in book copiers, coin-operated copiers, and a copier for staff use
(usually with a small collator).

For those of you with a holiday either today or tomorrow, or the lucky
few with both days off!?!, welcome back.  For the rest of us, the beat
goes on!

Thanks for your help!!

Lori

Lori C. Steib, Assistant Medical Librarian
Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation Library
1516 Jefferson Highway, New Orleans, LA 70121
phone: (504) 842-3760; fax (504) 842-5339
e-mail: [log in to unmask]