We have started India's first Health Education Library
for Patients.

We have found the following manual very useful.

Developing a Consumer Health Information Service, by

Susan Murray
Coordinator
Consumer Health Information Service
Metro Toronto Reference Library
789 Yonge St
Toronto, ON M4W 2G8. Canada.

Tel: 416-393-7056
FAX: 416-393-7181

E-mail address: [log in to unmask]

Please contact Susan directly for a copy - it will save
you a lot of teething pains !

Dr Malpani, MD