I am trying to find a reference for a recent journal article (Feb. 14,
1996) associating electrical power lines with cancer.

The research, reported by physicians at Bristol University in England,
showed that power lines attracted particles of radon, a gas which is
strongly linked with cancer.

This was in the newspapers and on radio last week.  The full reference was
not cited.  A physician in our facility needs to obtain the reference and
a copy of the article as soon as possible.

Any help you could provide would be appreciated.
Please email me directly or phone/fax me with information.

Thanks,

Darlene Chapman
IWK Grace Health Centre
email:  [log in to unmask]