On Tue, 20 Feb 1996, STEWARD, AUBURN J. wrote:

> Just wondering if the registration packets have gone out yet for the KC
> meeting?  Seems like we usually have them by now.  If not, does anyone
> know when we should expect them.  Thanks in advance.

I'm glad to see someone else post this question -- I was wondering that
myself but was afraid I had just buried my copy under one of the stacks
on my desk...when WILL they be out?

Val

Valerie Schultheiss                           <[log in to unmask]>
Planetree Health Library
Highline Community Hospital
16251 Sylvester Road SW                          Voice 206/244-4052
Burien, WA   98166-3052                          Fax   206/244-4674
"Joy is the most infallible sign of the presence of God."
                                              --Teilhard de Chardin