Crossposted from LAWLIB-L.  Please reply to her, not to me.

(                 _       Jerry Carlson
 MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMnVn  Poudre Valley Hospital

************************ START OF FORWARDED MESSAGE **********************

From           : [log in to unmask]
To             : .
Subject        : british medical ethics
Date           : 12/30/99 14:42

****** Start of Unix Header *****

->Date:          Wed, 14 Feb 96 13:23:46 CST
->From:          "Jennifer Berman" <[log in to unmask]>
->To:            [log in to unmask]
->Subject:       british medical ethics
****** End of Unix Header *****

          I am trying to locate copies of the following two documents
          put out by the General Medical Council.  Duties of doctor
          (1995) and Professional conduct and discipline: fitness to
          practise (1992).  If anyone has any suggestions as to how I
          can obtain these quickly, I'd be most appreciative.  If
          someone could fax them, we will gladly pay the costs.

          Jennifer Berman
          McDermott, Will & Emery
          phone(310)551-9360
          fax (310) 277-4730