We would like to invite all the listowners of medically related mailing
lists to fill-in a form located at http://cure.medinfo.org/x/medmail
The purpose of this form is to help us build a comprehensive database of the
medical mailing lists available on the net.
Oddly enough such a resource doesn't seem to exist. With your help we can
build it.
The results will be made available to the Internet community via an
interface to a searchable database.

        Gilles Frydman
                        http://medinfo.org

          Gilles Frydman <=>The Kosher Frog <=> [log in to unmask]
The Internet Cancer Lists Archives                          E-scripts
http://www.medinfo.org:                   http://www.scriptwriters.com