Once again, thank you for the power of this group.

I am hoping that once again somebody can assist me.

Please respond directly to me at the address below, if you can help

A psychology PhD student is in need of the instrument the "Miller Marital
Locus of control".  We have traced on author - Herbert M Lefcourt, and think
he is still at the University of Waterloo, Canada.
The other author is Philip C Miller.  I wasn't able to trace him beyond
1984, and I think he may have changed to studies in pain.

anyway, my question is, can anybody give me an Email address for either of
these people, or let me know which organisation either is affiliated with,
and if you have an Email for the institution it would be really appreciated.

Thank you in advance, and eternally greatful for all your help

Chris

Chris Faricy,
Faculty Librarian, Health & Behavioural Sciences
University of Wollongong, Australia