I called MLA when I thought mine was late. They asked me what state I
lived in, then gave me a tentative date. I guess they are being mailed to
different states at different times.  (Some people could have an advantage
in course registration....)

BTW, we got ours in Oklahoma last week.

        OKLAHOMAOKLAHOMAOKLAHOMAOKLAHOMAOKLAHOMAOKLA
        K     [log in to unmask]    H
        L                                          O
        AHOMAOKLAHOMAOKLA    Michelynn McKnight    M
                       O    Phone: 405/360-8385    A
                        K   FAX: 405/321-6576      O
                          A                        L
                           O                       A
                            K                      H
                             OKLAHOMAKLAHOMAOKLAHOMA

Director, Health Sciences Library, Norman Regional Hospital,
PO Box 1308, Norman, Oklahoma, 73070, USA