Hi! My name Sarah Von Lehmden. I'm looking for asthmatics over the net
to help me with a survey that I'm doing for my science project. If you
have asthma I'd really appreciate you filling out this survey and
mailing it back to me at [log in to unmask] Please don't send it to the
newsgroup.
 Thanks.

1.  When did you first experience asthma?
2.  What symptoms do you have? ( Please list all symptoms)
3. What causes your asthma?
4. Have you ever been hospitalized or gone to the hospital for asthma?
5. Do any of your family members have asthma?
6. Waht medications do you use for asthma? and what kind of meds are
they(ex. bronchodilators or antiinflammitories?)
7. Do you use a spacer?
8. Are you frightened when you have an attack?
9. Does exercise cause you problems?
10. havey your symptoms lessened over time?
11. Do you take meds. to treat symptoms or prevent?
    a. Which do you find more helpful?
12. What is your age, height, weight, gender and ethnic backround?