For a quick-and-dirty starting point, you might look (or have your library
look) for books or articles with the phrase in the title/abstract...  the
earliest one MIGHT even discuss the coining of the phrase...

Gretchen Hallerberg
Cleveland Clinic Library Services Department

>>> sydney a fingold <[log in to unmask]> 02/23/96 04:51pm

I have been asked to find out the year that the term "Behavioral
Pharmacology" began to be used.  Any suggestions about where to look
this up would be most welcome...and if you should happen to know the
answer...that would be welcome too!  It is Friday afternoon and I have
exhausted all my available resources.  TIA

Sydney Ann Fingold
New England Regional Primate Research Center
Harvard Medical School [log in to unmask]