TI: Pew Health Professions Commission, Critical Challenges:Revitalizing
the Health Professions for the twenty-first century. OCLC#33999312.
Nov.1995

We got a copy of this report and our CEO lost it. Now he needs a couple
of pages for a meeting tomorrow. The section he needs is on hospital
utilization.  If anyone could FAX this, I would be FOREVER greatful!!
We will pay charges.

Thanks,

* Lynn Marcy                            [log in to unmask]      *
* Kootenai Medical Center Library       (208)666-2480       *
* 2003 Lincoln Way                      FAX (208)666-2854   *
* Coeur d'Alene, Idaho  83814                               *