Kathleen:

One possibility is:

Marietta Forster-Haberer
Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
Librray
60 Berl Ave.
Etobicoke, ON (suburb of Toronto)
M8Y 3C7
416-251-5261 x28
Fax 416-251-5883

Marietta used to work at Consumer Health Information Service and has a
background in alternative medicine.

Susan Murray
Consumer Health Information Service (CHIS)

MMM    MMM   TTTTTTTTTT   RRRRRRRR     LLL
MMMM  MMMM   TTTTTTTTTT   RR    RRR    LLL
MM MMMM MM      TTTT      RRRRRRRR     LLL
MM  MM  MM      TTTT      RR   RR      LLL
MM      MM      TTTT      RR    RR     LLLLLLLLL
MM      MM      TTTT      RR     RR    LLLLLLLLL

METROPOLITAN TORONTO REFERENCE LIBRARY
789 Yonge Street
Toronto, Ontario
CANADA   M4W 2G8
Tel: (416) 393-7168   Fax: (416) 393-7181