Hi everyone,

I'm doing some research on "distance education" in health care for one of
my patrons.  She's interested in EVERYTHING about the topic: Who offers it,
programs vs. courses, anywhere in the world.  She is specifically
interested in courses that can be done via satellite or fiber-optic cables.

Does anyone know anything about this topic?  I've been an avid reader of
MEDLIB-L for over a year now.  I save anything that even looks like I
*might* need it someday, but there's nothing in my computer files that
even comes close.

If you mail me directly, I'll be happy to summerize for this list (if there's
interest...)

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Karen Halverson
Health Sciences Librarian