Thanks very much to all who responded to my request for Internet
resources for Pathologists. What a great group! I have 2 more questions:
1) Our hospital is looking into education programs for cardiology
patients. we are particularly interested in using technology such as
video or CD ROM based programs. (We are also interested in any patient
education programs/centres set up with minimal staffing and using videos
or other educational technology) We would be interested in hearing from
anyone with such programs, particularly Canadians.
2) We are interested in care maps/critical paths in the areas of pain
control, oncology, long-term care, pneumonia, cardiology,stroke,
orthopedics and geriatrics. We would like contact people or the actual
paths if you are willing to send them. Our Coordinator said care maps
can be registered with the Centre for Case Management in Boston and
wanted to know if it is necessary to register pathways with any Canadian
institution.  Thanks in advance!  Bonnie Brownstein, Co-ordinator,
Health Sciences Library, Scarborough General Hospital
3050 Lawrence Ave. East, Scarborough, ONtario, Canada M1P 2V5
(416)431-8114 (p) (416) 431-8186 (fax) e-mail: [log in to unmask]