Hi Medlibbers, I think poor NLM is still trying to recover from the recent
computer flooding incident. I've called the Docline "800" number and sent
email but have gotten no replies. I've decided to not bother them and to ask
help from my remarkably respnonsive Medlib friends. Now my question:
What do you do if you receive Docline requests and then discover, to your
increasing horror, that your printer ribbon is as dry as the Sahara?
You've told Docline that everything printed o.k. but then find your printout
is impossible to read. Waht do you do? Thanks for any tips.
Mark Constantz
Medical Librarian