Our QM/UM manager has the following question.

"With the Agenda for change, JCAHO survey preparation methodologies have
changed from department specific chapter review to organizational functional
chapter reviews.  Some organizations have chartered a JCAHO steering
committee, others have chartered the Quality Councils--we are interested
in your acute care settings' approach that was effective for your survey
preparation."

If you can answer this question or give me a name of someone in your
organization who might be willing to talk to Diane Schallert, RN, MS
manager of QM/UM, please send me their name and phone number and we
will call.

Thanks a lot for all your help.

Barbara Kormelink  [log in to unmask]