Not sure if there is a problem with my E-mail or just what, but I know I
accidently posted the reply to the list, but to my knowledge it never
showed up.  ( I also sent a reply to the requestor after I realized I had
posted it to the list by mistake...I only hope they got the reply.)
Anyway, I thought I would send this again FYI, and see if it made it to
the list.

The British study on the link of cancer and electromagnetic fields/power
lines was don by a Denis Henshaw and colleagues at the University of
Bristol, with the findings being published in the International Journal
of Radiation Biology.  this according to an article in th eBaltimore
Morning Sun, and the San Francisco Chronicle.

Dennis Ritchey
Kaiser Permanente Drug Information