According to San Mateo County Medical Library:

> What do you do if you receive Docline requests and then discover, to your
> increasing horror, that your printer ribbon is as dry as the Sahara?
> You've told Docline that everything printed o.k. but then find your printout
> is impossible to read. Waht do you do? Thanks for any tips.
> Mark Constantz
> Medical Librarian

Mark - Try going into Docline and ask for a report of all requests for
which you are the lender.  I think that will tell you when they
came to you.  Then you can ask for reprints of the individual
requests.  It's been a long time since I've done it, but if I
remember correctly, it should work.

Katherine

--
Katherine Rickett, MSLS          Voice (804) 482-6126
Health Sciences Library          Fax   (804) 482-6217