Are any institutions running multiple Medline systems?  We
are currently running Ovid Plusnet2 on a Novell server for the
use of the professional librarians & our end users.  We've
been asked to consider mounting a duplicate Medline
system for end-users only using Aries Knowledge Finder.

I'm wondering if anyone else has done something like this --
having one system for professional searchers & a second
system for end-users.  It doesn't necessarily have to be with
Ovid & Aries.  If so, I would be interested in hearing why you
provide 2 systems; who pays for what; & how do you support
2 systems.

Please reply to me & I will summarize for the list.

Marian Dorner
Systems Librarian
Cleveland Clinic Foundation
216-445-7334 (phone)