I have been graciously invited to attend a meeting (this Fri) of a new
     hospital-wide group that intends to address organizational
     communication; internal and external, electronic and print.  The
     purpose of this group is to improve the effectiveness of our
     professional communication.

     I would like to come to this group with some ideas, examples, thoughts
     on how other healthcare organizations have tackled this issue.  Any
     assistance you can offer is greatly appreciated.

     I know this is topic is kinda off-the-wall.  It seems that I have been
     drafted as a result of my role as leader of our JCAHO Information
     Management group.

     Please respond to me, if, by chance there's interest-I can summarize
     for the list.

     TIA

     Susan Craft, MLS, AHIP
     Wyoming Medical Center