Sorry for any duplication but I am trying to cover as large a group as I can.

One member of our Library staff really enjoys helping scientists (grad
students, post-docs, and senior staff) with the writing and editing of
article, theses, etc.  At present she does this on the side for a fee (she
has a teaching and English background), but she feels this is a worthwhile
service for the Laboratory to provide. I would like to find out if there are
any other institutions out there who provide this type of service - whether
through the library or not - and how they fund the service.

I will be very grateful for any suggestions or leads you can provide, as
well as descriptions of existing services.

Please reply to me, I will be happy to summarize if there is enough interest.

Thank you for all the help.

Sincerely,

Margaret Henderson
Head of Library Services