Our CEO has asked us to find information on the length of time  the
"officers" of Hospital Boards retain their positions at not-for-proift
hospitals or systems.  The current officers of our Board hold their
positions for 2-yr. terms but our CEO indicated that he heard some
organizations  are going to 3-yr terms for their Board officers.  Could
anyone familiar with the term lengths of their Board's officers share
info. with us?   Also, is there anyone who accesses Hospital Forum's
Healthnet who would mind posing this question for us there?  Thank you
for all your assistance.

Ann Schaap
Alliant Health System Medical Library
P.O. Box 35070
Louisville, KY  40232
Phone (502) 629-8127   FAX (502) 629-8138