We needed something from Contemporary Pediatrics this a.m. - these are
the "through-aways' and are not indexed...a real pain -  findo ut if your
OB/GYN people keep these, or call the publisher, you might even get a

                               Dalia Kleinmuntz
                               Webster Library, Evanston Hospital
                               [log in to unmask]     (847) 570-2665
                                                        (847) 570-2926 FAX
** Behold the turtle who makes progress only when he sticks his neck out **