I use Pro-Cite for Windows extensively here in our pharmaceutical compnay
library, along with Biblio-Link (also by PBS,Inc).
Using both enables me to download searches from Dialog via proComm Plus,
pull them up through Biblio-Link, and then have them automatically
formatted into pro-Cite as  a database.  It has been a boon having both
pieces of software to use.

Here's a citation you'll want to read:
 Miller, MC.  Reference management software: a review of Endnote Plus,
Reference Manager, and Pro-Cite.  Source:  MD COMPUTING 11(3):161-8, 1994.

It helped me to verify that Pro-Cite was indeed the correct software for
our needs.

Mindy Paquette-Murphy

I can fax you a copy if you'd like!