Help!   Our Director of Human Resources (my new boss) has asked if I can try
to get examples of policies from other hospitals o workplace violence.  I
performed a literature search, but she wanted examples.  If your hospital HR
department wouldn't mind, could you share a copy of their policy with us.
Any help would be appreciated.  Please contact me directly.
Janet Puckett                   E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
St. Mary's Mercy Hospital       Voice:  405-249-3092
305 S. Fifth St.                Fax:    404-249-3091
Enid, OK  73701