Our hospital is in the process of setting up a lactation center.  We have
been asked to assist with the collection development of a small library
within the center.  Has anyone out there already developed such a
collection of books and videos.  If so would you share your suggested
material list.  Thank you for any help that you may be able to provide.
Our mailing address is:  El Camino Hopital, Library and Information
Center, 2500 Grant Road, P. O. Box 7025, Mountain View, CA  94039-7025.
Phone #415-940-7210 or fax #415-940-7299.  Direct E-Mail to:

Sincerely,

Mary Mende