Absolutely Jerome,
        I've learned more "out their" then I ever imagined I could.  I also
have been blind sided by ignorance.  The key is to determine who's on the
"up and up" and who's just running their mouths.  I think I put together a
real nice filtering system.  It allows everyone in and then uses interest in
what they have to say as a screen.
Phil