On Tue, 2 Apr 1996, JONATHAN O'CONNOR wrote:

> if the 'bush does bag the big pass it is basically telling people
> that they don't care about the future of skiing.  The pass allows
> us college students to ski without going completely broke.  we
> will remember all of the good skiing times that we had in college
> and will go skiing in the future.  getting rid of the big pass is
> cutting off the future of the area.
>
> -Jon-

Sure this is how you and I think, but anyone who has enough money to buy
multiple ski areas, expand them, increase snow making/grooming/trail
widths and have the indecency to even THINK about destroying an area such
as castle rock sure as hell doesn't care about a handful of college
students who aren't paying full price for a pass.

rozz