  So, what do the conditions look like for the Big K this weekend?
Can anyone out there recommend trails to ski (blues, blacks, trees)
there at this time of the season?  We've skied there 1.5 times to
date, and don't know the good spots.  Anyone care to share their
knowledge?  (We may only be there on Sunday, as hubby isn't sure of
his work schedule yet....of course, if he's working *all weekend, I
may just have to go with our friends by myself, i.e., without him -
hmmmmmmm.)

  Can anyone recommend some nice places to stay (possibly only 1
night) and/or some good restaurants to try?

  Thanks in advance!....Especially if you could either email me
personally or "CC: " your post to me so I could receive your answer
before the digest comes in.

-Marcia "I love skiing Vermont!" Ruklic  ([log in to unmask])
         A.K.A. GUTS Pinecone :-)