  In reflection, it appears as though I was
denigrating people who use Netscape as an email
enviroment (Netscape. Inc. prefers that you refer
to Netscape as an enviroment, not just a web browser).
I do not mean such, I inferred you were getting nasty
program error messages.
  I guess you saw the weekend's mail bounce war and
thought it was Colorado Skier's fault.  The fault should
equally placed between the Lotus CCMail agent at the
receiver's site and with the mail software for our mailing
list.
  The ease with which we hit the Reply command to send
mail to the list can lead to this kind of problem.
The Reply-To: address being the list caused this bouncery.

  - Randy