On Wed, 24 Apr 1996, Jerold A. Abramson wrote:

> $25 to ski one trail in May at K-mart seems a little absurd to me!

	The times that I've been to Killington in May, I think its been
$20 bucks, but that's not actually the point for me.  The thing that really
makes it worthwhile is that it is essentailly state-of-the-art bump
skiing.  Nowhere else have I seen such high quality lines that continue
on for so long.  This is due to a comination of maliable spring snow, no
grooming, and excellent skiers making good lines.  In my experience, to
find a consistent line that lasts for more than ten to twenty bumps is
pretty rare, and just about the time you get into the groove, a rock,
patch of ice, misplaced mogul or a big fat flat spot shows itself. (Not
that these aren't fun to dance around in general).  For me, the
Killington experience really enhanced my bump skiing and the whole scene
with sun, food, corn, air and wipeouts etc. is a spectacle in itself.

						J. Spin