Print

Print


On Thu, 25 Apr 1996, Marc Guido wrote:
> Well, gang, the forecast is for wind and showers/rain through Sunday a.m.,
> so I'm bailing out of the trip for this weekend.  From some of the comments
> I've received, I gather than many of you are doing the same, too.  If anyone
> does go, be sure to let the rest of us know what we missed.

who is going?
I was planning to head up there by my self and being my first time to tucks,
I was hoping to join up with others.  
Any thought about rescheduling for may 6-7?

Gil
[log in to unmask]