If you plan on leaving your email service provider during the next six
months (i.e., quitting your job, losing your job, graduating college,
dropping out to fold sheets at the Alta Peruvian Lodge for a season or two,
dropping your AOL account, or dying from natural or artificial casuse),
please remember to sign-off the list.

To unsubscribe (signoff), send mail to [log in to unmask] containing the
following message:

        signoff skivt-l

Do not add your email address or any other extraneous information. The
listserv robot knows you email address, email provider, and probably your
income, grade point average, and little dog's name, too.

SkiVt-L isn't really going anywhere. We'll be here all summer and on into
next winter. Serious activity seems to pick up again in August when someone
or another decides they have had just too much sunshine and too many heat
waves. The SkiVt-l web site (http://mole.uvm.edu/skivt-l) will undergo slow
development. And there is still the 120 part miniseries, "Wesley's notes on
Serre Chevalier/ Val d'Isere," coming soon to a screen near you.

| Wesley Alan Wright <[log in to unmask]>; http://mole.uvm.edu/~waw/|
| Academic Computing Services   *   __0__  *        *                  |
| Room 238 Waterman Building       / \ | \     *        *              |
| University of Vermont          *   \77   http://mole.uvm.edu/skivt-l |
| Burlington, Vermont 05405-0160      \\         *

| U.S.A. Voice: (802) 656-1254      *  vv      *                       |
|        FAX:   (802) 656-8148 This message copyright 1996 WAW & UVM   |