From VUN-der-ski Tue Apr  9 20:18:37 1996
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 1996 20:18:36 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Wunderski <VUN-der-ski>" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Ski-Vt <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Broken Rib World Tour

Here it is: It's official...

The 7th annual Broken Rib World Tour and Bump Madness Spring Ski
Extravaganza !

Place:  The Big K, Killington, K-Mart, McSki, Killi-fairway, the south 9, etc

Date:  May 11th...Saturday

Time: as soon as you get there...

Food, drinks etc will all be there.  Look for the Red Toyota Redneck
Boom-Truck parked near the lift if all goes well...  A gas ghrill will be
available, so if you don't like burgers or Dogs, bring you're own and
cook 'em up.

This is always a hoot of a time and the skivittles crowd always adds to
the trip.  Hope to see you there!

E-mail me at [log in to unmask] to let me know if you're gonna be
there and I'll keep you updated on all the pertinent information.
Tele-boyz, boarders and alpiners are all welcome.  Usually it is held on
Superstar because that is all that is open, but given the endless winter
that could be different.

(my editor won't let me back up again, so add superstar to the "lift"
mentioned above)

Yeeeeee-hhaahahahhhahahahah!

OH yeah... and Tele-girls....

Hope to see you all there!