	Well, both days were much the same, sunny & temps in the 40's.
The only things that really got corned up were the southern facing
trails, and on them it was only the stuff in direct sunlight.  The
conditions otherwise were nothing to write home about, and nothing to
really even write to skivt about.

There was however one gem revealed on Sunday...

Sleeper/Sleeper Chutes was simply incredible.  The exposure here
essentially provided direct sun all day and this snow was full-on push me
around make me go for hospital air baby I'm gonna love this crash my legs
are fried corn mush.  This in itself isn't that big of a deal except that
all this was pushed around into a veritable terrain garden of 1/4 pipe
walls, bumps, 8-10 foot dropoffs, variable ramped up kickers, trees, whales,
and some stuff I just don't know how to describe.  There was no less than 30
identifiable "features" that were impossible to hit in one run, even
two.  I think the incredible variety was due to the softness of the snow
(which could be molded into anything you liked) and the high volume of
skiers (creating everything that they liked) along with the natural crazy
terrain.  I lost count on how many times we skied it.  SO, if you are a
terrain jukie like myself, get out there on the next warm day (I pray
they keep it open) and feed yourself some corn.

							J. Spin