I just got back from Smugg's and they got about a foot at the top of
Sterling.  There was so much snow that they had to push snow out from
under
the off ramp at the top!  The skiing was good...untracked powder was a
little
heavy but great for April 18th!!!.  The Alley and woods off the alley were
bottomless since the snow was so heavy.  When I left at 11 this morning
it	was still good but getting tracked up.  It was cloudy which also
helped
keep the snow softer.  M1 was not running but there was plenty of good
skiing on Sterling.  Parking lot 1 was about 1/3 full so it wasn't
completly
deserted.

    ...Doug

_