From VUN-der-ski Thu Apr 18 15:32:33 1996
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 15:32:32 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Wunderski <VUN-der-ski>" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Ski-Vt <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Moguls 4/15

So there we were, 13 of us poised to make it down through some incredible
lines that were ahead of us in 5-30 foot of fresh.

Ok, so the fresh was raging water and we were in a raft, but it was very
similar to moguls.

The short and skinny, used a great ski day to white water raft down the
Indian river into the upper Hudson (discovered by Henry Hudson).  What a
rush.  There was a bit of ice, and much snow left so it was truly like
skiing.  Next: the Moose.

Swartzie^2