  The Thursday April 11 morning MRG ski report
said 15 to 17" of new snow in the last 48 hours.
It looked it.  There were wind scraped spots and
there were drifts.  The mogul troughs were
filled in.  Chute looked flat on the first ride up.
  Every trail reachable off the single was open
except for Snail and Periwinkle, out past the
Birdland easy stuff.
  You had to practice Very active unweighting if
you were in the untracked stuff.
  The bumps on Chute were tracked nicely by late
morning.  The snow became a little sticky by late
morning and the flats became Real Slow.  Stick to
the steeps and let 'em run.
  I spent a _Lot_ of time on Chute.
  If our Snow God won't give us prime April corn
snow days, then we will bow to the west and say
thanks for another great powder day.

  - Randy