Hi all,
  Never thought I'd wish for black flies, but I'm getting extremely sick
of the mudenfrost polka up here in the Pine Tree State.
  I am posting this message for the folks at the University of Maine,
Augusta who have recently come on Docline.  As I have had fantastic
success with my offers of reciprocity over the past three years, I
suggested they might make a similar offer.  I volunteered to do the
posting.  They have a pretty decent nursing collection, business, some
mental health stuff and a good art journal collection.  The two folks who
handle docline are sharp cookies and quick learners.  Even got Saint
Jay's program Quickdoc.
  If you're interested or might like to learn more, feel free to contact
Jane Fuerstenau at [log in to unmask]
TIA-JC

John R. Clark, Librarian              207-287-7266(V)/7127(F)
Augusta Mental Health Institute       [log in to unmask]
P.O. Box 724                          Hunter, fisherman, woodcutter,
Augusta Me 04332-0724                 Orcbasher, sweepstaker, JATMON