A doctor is looking for any information at all on an anabolic steroid
called Primabolin.  I've searched MEDLINE back through 1966 and PDR,
Physicians' GenRX, Drug Facts and Comparisons, etc and have found
nothing.  Through DejaNews I did find one mention of it implying that
it's old and not used recently, so I assume the spelling is correct.  It is
also known as Primabolin Acetate.  Can anyone help me find any info. on this?

TIA, Janice

         Janice Perlman-stites  ([log in to unmask])
          Seton Medical Center/Daly City, CA  94015
          Phone: 415/991-6700     Fax: 415/991-6638