my two cents - Please can we all use full signatures - name, address,
phone, e-mail - so many times people request information, but they only
leave an e-mail and/or fax - Please give us options to help you!  Alot of
us only fax in real medical emergencies.  And, yes, it does make a
difference who is asking the question.  thanks, pam

Pamela Van Hine                              (202) 863-2521
Assoc. Director & Head Librarian             Fax: (202) 484-1595
ACOG Resource Center                         [log in to unmask]
409 12th St SW
Washington DC 20024                          Blessed Be!