>what about
>>       teleconferencing on some of this from Taos?  I would
>>       see about setting something up here in Wisconsin; however,
>
>Teleconferencing is an interesting -- though expensive -- idea, Carole.
>I bet there are folks from Taos on communet who could speak better to the
>practicalities than I.

What about CU-seeme?  It's an inexpensive way to videoconference over the
Internet.  It's cheap (some versions are free), and requires only a
standard computer (Mac or PC). If you can get an Internet connection to the
site you can do it.  A dialin line would be sufficient for audio, although
maybe not video.

Debra Keller
Director, Network Services
The University of Akron