Karen, this morning meeting is not an official part of the Taos conference
agenda, more of a birds of the feather session, but it will have a ripple
effect on the meeting as a whole I would imagine.

At 5:08 PM 4/15/96, [log in to unmask] wrote:
>I thought that the Taos meetings started on the evening of May 14.
>Is the morning community networks meeting in addition to the regular
>agenda?
>
>Karen Michaelson
>TINCAN - The Inland Northwest Community Access Network
>serving Spokane, Stevens, Ferry, Pend Oreille, Lincoln and
>Whitman counties in Washington state, and Kootenai county, Idaho

Richard Civille                         Center for Civic Networking
Executive Director                   P.O. 53152
(202) 362-3831                     Washington, DC 20009
http://civic.net/ccn.html